East Midlands Grant Aid For Teacher and Coach Development14/08/2017
Swim England East Midlands Grant Aid is available for teachers and coaches of SwimMark clubs in the East Midlands region.
Applying For Teacher or Coach Development Grant Aid
Use the following steps to apply for Teacher or Coach Development Grant Aid in the East Midlands.
- Download the Guidance Notes and check your eligibility for funding.
- Download the Application Form.
- Print off the form, complete it and make sure it is signed by your club secretary and course tutor, with a receipt for the course free attached.
- Post the form to the Swim England East Midlands regional office.
Upon receipt of the form, the application will be assessed for eligibility. If eligible, the grant aid will be paid to the swimming club’s account.
While funding is only available for SwimMark clubs, it can be awarded retrospectively if a club accredits within 12 months of completion of the course.
Please post your form and receipt to the following address:
- Swim England East Midlands
Unit 7 Basepoint Business Centre
Isidore Road, Bromsgrove Enterprise Park
If you have any questions about Grant Aid funding which aren’t answered by the Guidance Notes, please contact your county club development officer.