The Institute of Swimming (IoS) apprenticeship programmes offer young people a brilliant start to a career in leisure.
Learning all the necessary skills and knowledge to work across aquatics, gym, general business, management and customer service environments, apprentices get hands-on experience whilst receiving a pay packet and studying for industry qualifications.
- Hear from real-life apprentices on the IoS website here.
Find out more about the range of leisure apprenticeships on offer in the IoS zone of the website:
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Sporting Excellence (AASE) – a programme for 16-18 year old athletes who have a realistic potential of achieving excellence in their sport.
- Industry apprenticeships – partnerships with major leisure employers such as Parkwood Leisure to provide real opportunities for a life-long career.
- Teaching and coaching apprenticeships – training and qualifications as well as mentoring and support for obtaining employment.
- Check out the latest vacancies in your area or contact the apprenticeships team at the IoS for details on leisure apprenticeships.