Exciting changes for the Institute of Swimming17/04/2018
Last summer we asked our customers and members how we could evolve to better support and develop the aquatics workforce.
The feedback gave us a clear direction and after an exhilarating period of creativity, imagination and focus, we’re thrilled with the result. Not only do we have a refreshed brand and identity, later this summer we will be launching a new booking website.
At the Institute of Swimming, we have a responsibility to the sport. It’s not just about training; it’s about a building and developing a passionate workforce that helps more people love swimming.
We feel a deep sense of purpose and drive to help swimming teachers and coaches reach their full potential and pass on their passion onto those around them.
Qualities our customers and members value
We have grounded our new branding in the qualities our customers and members value most.
Quality, as excellence courses, resources and tutors lead to outstanding swimming teachers and aquatic professionals. Passion, we are here because we love the sport and want to pass that on to the teachers and coaches we support.
These themes have been our guiding principles as the new branding has taken shape.
We found our drive for professionalism and innovation were widely respected and we want to make sure we continue to bring this forward in our branding.
WIN a year’s free membership and training
To celebrate our new brand we are giving away a year’s worth of Institute of Swimming membership and training. If you want to start a career in teaching swimming, take your passion to the next level and become a coach, or add to your current skills, this is an opportunity you can’t miss!
Terms and conditions
By entering, all entrants agree to abide by each and all of these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to exclude entrants and withhold the prize for violating any of these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the opportunity to receive the prize with or without prior notice due to reasons outside our control or to amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The decision as to the winners is final. No correspondence related to the prize draw will be entered into with any individual except the winners.
- The promoter is Institute of Swimming (Hereinafter also referred to as “we” or “our”)
- The competition will run from 17th April – 16th May 2018 by entering at www.facebook.com/InstituteofSwimming or www.instagram.com/instituteofswimming
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over.
- The recipient of the prize will be identified by random draw.
- The winner can only enrol on courses where they meet the prerequisites.
- the year’s free membership will only begin once the winner is a Level 1 qualified Swimming Teacher or Assistant Coach.
- To enter, individuals must follow Institute of Swimming on Facebook or Instagram and tag a friend in the competition post. Multiple entries are permitted by tagging more people.
- The winner will be notified through Instagram or Facebook depending on how they entered. Winners will have until 31st May 2018 to claim their prize. If the individual is not available to claim the prize or cannot be contacted, the prize will be withdrawn and a new random draw taken.
- By entering, all entrants agree to abide by each and all of these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. We reserve the right to exclude entrants and withhold the prize for violating any of these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to modify, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the opportunity to receive the prize with or without prior notice due to reasons outside our control or to amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize. The prize is not transferable or capable of being substituted.
- The decision as to the winner is final. No correspondence related to the free prize draw will be entered into with any individual except the winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.