What is IoS Membership?
IoS membership is essentially an insurance policy and a package of benefits for teachers and coaches who hold ASA, or equivalent, qualifications in all disciplines of the sport.
With over 35 years of experience, we can give you the tools to demonstrate your credibility to employers and the wider aquatic world.
Being a member of the Institute of Swimming (IoS) provides a package of valuable benefits:
- Comprehensive insurance cover including £20 million worth of civil (public) liability, personal accident and loss of income and legal expenses cover
- National recognition of your qualifications by employers
- Free publications - Swimming Times and an international swimming magazine
- Unlimited access to professional advice on employment and legal issues
- Personalised membership card giving proof of your credibility to employers
- Free ASA teacher/coach licence, an additional industry-wide recognised accreditation
Convinced? Click here to download the application form.
Or click here to find out more about why you need IoS membership.
IoS Membership Department
3 Oakwood Drive
Tel: 01509 640 746
*Only if you meet qualifying criteria.