National Pool Plant Foundation Certificate25/11/2016
The National Pool Plant Foundation Certificate is a one-day course providing all the basics of water management and water safety to protect both the public and your reputation.
On completion, you will have the skills to test pool water, understand the factors that contribute to pool water quality, explain to bathers what can affect pool water quality, and understand the importance of good hygiene and cleanliness in and around the swimming pool.
All successful candidates are encouraged to progress to the National Pool Plant Operators certificate course.
- Level: Beginner
- Duration: 1 day
- Training Format: Face to Face
- Assessment: Written multiple choice test and work based assignment
- Certification: The National Pool Plant Foundation Certificate. This is awarded by IQL UK – the body for The Royal Life Saving Society – for three years
- Fee: £135.00, £108.00 with CIMSPA discount
Who is the Course for?
The course is for front line staff who complete daily water testing in swimming pools.
- Objectives of pool water treatment
- Pool Hygiene and cleaning
- Water supplies
- Swimming pool plant
- Water treatment
- Pool water testing
- Pool water log
You must be at least 18 years of age. There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification.