Renewing your IoS membership23/11/2016
When renewing your IoS membership save money and enjoy peace of mind when you renew by Direct Debit:
- Save: The annual direct debit cost for full members is just £61.50 (saving you £7.50 per year) and for joint members is only £46.00 (saving you £4.50 per year).
- Peace of mind: We will automatically renew your membership every year (unless you tell us otherwise), meaning your vital career insurance will continue seamlessly. With IoS career insurance cover worth double the industry standard, you’ll have peace of mind that you’re protected from a whole range of eventualities.
How to sign up for Direct Debit
You will be sent a reminder letter or email when you need to renew your IoS Membership. We will include a Direct Debit mandate form in your annual renewal pack, so all you have to do is complete this form and return it to us.
Other payment options for renewing your IoS membership will be included in your renewal pack. These are:
- Post a cheque for the full amount
- Telephone the IoS Membership Office on 01509 640746 and pay by credit / debit card
- Renew and pay online at www.swimonline.org
How to tell us if your details change
If your name or address details change, simply email your new details to IoSmembership@swimming.org, call 01509 640746 and tell us in person.