Get ready to join us on 12 November 2016 for our annual Masters Conference.
The conference brings together Masters and synchro swimmers in addition to professionals in the swimming industry.
Contribute to essential discussions on the direction of Masters swimming, hear inspirational speakers, learn more about major upcoming events and take away professional performance advice and training tips.
We have a packed agenda for the third ASA Masters Conference, being held at SportPark, Loughborough in November.
This year’s conference features:
- A focus on the future of sport.
- Useful hints, tips and ideas on how to improve your swimming for training and competitions.
- Networking opportunities with other Masters swimmers and Masters synchronised swimmers.
- Lunch with refreshments provided throughout the day.
Plus we’d love to hear your views and feedback on the development of Masters swimming.
- Click here to look back on last year’s ASA Masters Conference and view slides and presentations from the day.
Where and when?
Saturday 12 November 2016
SportPark, Loughborough LE11 3QF