The T-30 Challenge is open for 2014. If you’ve never entered before give it a go.
Each year in November the ASA start the T-30 challenge. This runs until the beginning of February and is open to anyone over the age of 18. You have to swim as far as you can in 30mins and log your swim against other people in your age group.
You don’t have to be a member of the ASA to take part or be the fastest swimmer in your area. If you don’t want to do it on your own you can always swim as a team of four.
Swim to test your fitness!
- How far do you think you can swim in 30 minutes?
- Can you swim further than you did last year, even though you are one year older?
- How do you compare with people of your own age?
- Where do you rank nationally?
- Can you beat a team from your neighbouring club/pool?
- Can you still swim for 30minutes after the Christmas break?
And don’t worry if you’re last. It’s all about getting in and trying. Just think about all of those people out there who can’t even swim for 10 minutes and wouldn’t dream of trying 30 minutes.
Although, if you happen to be one of the best, 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed men, women or teams in each age group will be awarded a medal and everyone will get a commemorative certificate
Happy training and see you all in the results in February.