The greatest tickets on earth are available now!
March 15 2011
Olympic Games tickets are available now! You can submit your application up to 11.59pm on 26 April 2011.
There is no advantage to submitting your application on the first day or the last day.
The London Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games (LOCOG) are charged with staging the Games in 2012 and are responsible for Olympic and Paralympic tickets. Log onto the official website for London 2012 for full details - please remember the ASA and British Swimming have no control over the process.
Help if you're an aquatic club
The London 2012 website has a special section of Frequently Asked Questions for the most up-to-date information and for any queries clubs might have.
It includes questions such as:
How should sports clubs go about booking tickets?
There is no formal group ticket sales programme. London 2012 urge you to talk to family, friends and others with whom you may wish to attend events, discuss which sports you would like to see together, and apply through the public application process. People should take advantage of sessions with 'pay your age' prices and sessions with higher ticket limits.
How can I go about applying for tickets for groups of family and friends?
There will be ticket limits per session which will vary between different sports and sessions and this will be made clear on the competition schedule. The person buying the ticket will have their name on the ticket and will therefore be responsible for them.
The ticket limits for the aquatics events are:
- Diving: either a 4 or 6 ticket limit depending on the event. Click here for full details.
- Swimming Aquatics Centre programme: either a 4 or 6 ticket limit depending on the event. Click here for full details
- Open Water /Swimming Marathon events: a 10 ticket limit
- Synchronised Swimming: a 6 ticket limit for events on August 7th (Duets: final, victory ceremony) and August 10th (Teams: free routine, victory ceremony). A 20 ticket limit for all other events
- Water Polo: a ticket limit of 6 for all events.