Awards campaign resources for business support15 June 2017
Here you will find a range of useful campaign resources to support you during Swim England Learn to Swim Awards national campaigns.
These include documents, downloads, video, and general resources to ensure your businesses can maximise the impact of campaigns ran by Swim England.
Learn to Swim Adam Peaty Campaign Resources
Swim England will be running a new campaign. It aims to increase parent awareness of the Learn to Swim Programme and Awards. It focuses on the importance placed on the Awards by parents and how the Awards help motivate children to continue learning to swim.
All campaign materials can be downloaded on this page, these include:
- Campaign Overview, Front of House Notes, FAQs. Download here
- Social Media Toolkit. Download here
- Digital Advertising Banners. See Blue Box Below
- Campaign Video Featuring Adam Peaty. See Grey Box Below
Please note: All of the materials involving Adam Peaty, such as the campaign film, are only permitted to be used when promoting the Swim England Awards. Please feel free to use all assets between 27 June 2017 and 31 May 2018.
By downloading these documents, you are agreeing to use the campaign materials in the correct manner.
Awards/Adam Peaty Digital Resources
Download the digital campaign pack here. This is a zipped folder containing the resources below.
- Digital banners 160px x 600px
- Digital banners 300px x 250px
- Digital banners 600px x 600px
- Digital banners 728px x 90px
- Digital banners 1900px x 1086px
- Posters in PDF format
- Pull up banners in PDF format
Olympian Adam Peaty explains how working towards Swim England Awards helped him beat his fear of swimming and drove him on to become a Gold medal winning Olympian at the 2016 Rio Games. You can view the video below
- Download the full video file here for use on larger screens. It is a zipped file but still just over 180MB in size. It may take time to download depending on your internet connection.