Learn to Swim Photography14 December 2017
Pool Operators and Swim Schools using the Swim England Learn to Swim Programme can take advantage of an exciting partnership between Swim England and The School Photography Company.
The partnership will give parents and young people the opportunity to celebrate their swimming achievements with a special photograph, capturing the magical moments of learning to swim.
Photographs will be taken during swimming lessons, capturing the enjoyment of children learning new swimming skills.
Established over 100 years ago, The School Photography Company are specialists in School photographs providing quality photography of students of all ages. All photographic staff are DBS checked at an enhanced level and trained in safeguarding, making them a perfect fit for swimming photography.
Key information for Pool Operators and Swim Schools
- The School Photography Company take over a million images a year of children at 1400 schools across the whole of the UK.
- Photographers are fully DBS checked.
- All ages of children can be photographed as part of the project.
- Photos will be of individualised children (ie. no other children in any photos) and above the water only. No underwater photos.
- Photos take place during normal swimming lesson, causing minimal to no impact on the lesson (depending on requirements).
- Photos are printed on site, as well as offering an online option if required.
- There is no cost to the Pool Operator or Swim School for working with The School Photography Company. There is a commission to the site of 10% of net revenue of sales.
The available dates for photography of swimming lessons in 2018 are for the following weeks:
- Monday 18 June to Sunday 8 July 2018 (three weeks)
- Monday 19 November to Sunday 16 December 2018 (four weeks)
There is capacity for three to five sites per week. The most successful sites book the photography team for a week per site. However, there is a minimum requirement of 75 children per day to be photographed (on average over the time period).
More dates will be released in due course. If you are interested in finding out these dates, please complete the form below.
Book your photography session today
If you are interested in discussing further or would like to book into the diary, please fill out the form below and submit your details to The School Photography Company today.