Swim England Club Awards27 April 2018
Created just for clubs, each sport has a progressive set of Awards to motivate members, support training sessions and help generate extra income for your club.
The Awards can be used to:
- help new starters transition from the familiar Learn to Swim Awards
- recognise and reward achievements
- provide a clear and progressive pathway
- develop and consolidate correct technique.
They will help coaches and clubs:
- provide a clear and consistent structure for club training sessions
- generate an extra income stream.
What do clubs and coaches say?
“There was an immediate noticeable improvement in the skill level of the participants.”
“The content was most effective for the coaching team – helping to focus their sessions on specific coaching skills.”
“The Awards have enabled everyone to go in the same direction, at the same pace and to the different levels required.”
The Range of Swim England Club Awards
Each sport has a set of Awards, which comprise of a certificate and pin badge for each level of achievement:
Click or tap the blue bar below to view the outcomes for each set of Awards:
How to buy Swim England Club Awards
- Order via the Swim England Online Shop: shop.swimming.org
Existing shop customers can login to shop.swimming.org and order straight away
New customer? Just register first, then proceed to order.
Simply search the shop for your sport or find the Club Awards section under the Awards tab.
- Contact the Swim England Customer Services team
Phone: 0800 220 292
The Customer Services team can help you:
- with any questions on products or ordering
- to set up your account, especially if you would like a business account, which will allow you to pay via purchase order.
- confirm any benefits such as discounts on the price of Awards.
SwimMark clubs save 5%
Are you a SwimMark accredited club? If so, you’ll benefit from a discount of 5% on the cost of Swim England Awards.
Call our Customer Services team to confirm and add the discount to your online account.
Want to become a SwimMark accredited club? Find out more on our SwimMark pages.
If you have a question on how to order, how to set up your account or delivery processes on our online shop, you’ll find our Frequently Asked Questions guide a handy place to start.
If you have any other questions, please get in touch with our Customer Services Team on the details above.