Changes to Swimfit and MySwimfit
We are very excited to announce that a new and improved Swimfit will soon be coming your way. Some changes will be in place from 1 October.
Our swimming experts here at the ASA have created a new and improved Swimfit to give you the best swim possible. You can be 100% assured that you really can swim your way to fitness with Swimfit.
What’s new with Swimfit?
The most exciting development is the addition of Swimfit Activate+ group sessions available at all Swimfit pools. Delivered by a qualified instructor, a Swimfit Activate+ session is the place to be for support and motivation to go to greater lengths. Look out for more details soon!
Also, the existing Swimfit programmes will be replaced with three exciting new and improved choices for swimmers.
- Swimfit Activate offers 30 session cards ranging from 10 to 120 lengths. So if you’re diving in for a half mile swim, pick up a 32 length card to add structure and purpose to your session. Available on poolside and online.
- Swimfit Motivate offers two goal-based programmes: Get Fit and Get Toned. Our experts have carefully created a programme of sessions to motivate you to achieve your goal, whether it is to get fit or tone up. Available online only.
- Fancy swimming around the Bahamas?! There’s plenty of Swimfit river and sea challenges to choose from and if you’re training for an event challenge, there’s a range of training plans to see you on your way too. Available online only.
What if I am currently following a programme in MySwimfit?
If you are currently following a Swimfit programme in MySwimfit keep in mind that these programmes are being phased out slowly.
- The Coach Zone categories of Activate, Health, Shape Up, Fitness, and Competitive will continue to be available to new users for a short period of time.
- If you are part way through Activate, Health, Shape Up, Fitness, and Competitive you will be able to work to the end of your programme. There will not be a sudden cut off.
- From October 1 you will have choice of the two new categories - Get Fit and Get Toned - and the five previous categories mentioned above.
- The Challenges Zone and all distance and river challenges - including the Mark Foster challenge - will not be affected by the changes.
If you have any questions please contact the Swimfit team at firstname.lastname@example.org