Want to learn more about Synchronised Swimming and need to contact us? You’ll find our contact details here.
National Synchronised Swimming Contacts
For grassroot, development or club enquiries, please contact:
- Sarah Darragh – ASA National Development Officer
T: 07583 129637
For England training or talent development enquiries, please contact:
- Karen Thorpe – ASA Talent Development Officer
T: 07786 321261
For media or press enquiries, please contact:
- Alison Clowes – ASA PR and Communications Manager
T: 01509 640229 (Office) / 07919 548039 (Mobile)
ASA Synchronised Swimming Leadership Team
The English Synchronised Swimming Leadership Team (SSLT) was created in 2016 to develop a strategy for the sport of synchro in England.
- Click here to view the members of the team as well as contact details.
Synchro Regional Managers
For regional synchronised swimming enquiries including help to find a local Synchro club or Synchro lessons, or to find a training course to become a Technical Official, please contact the Synchro Regional Manager via the following e-mail addresses:
- West Midland: Alison Ravenhall (email@example.com) / Lisa Watkins (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- East Midland: Carole Henson (email@example.com)
- North East: Tracy Wyke (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- North West: Pam Howarth (email@example.com)
- South East: Diana Hughes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- South West: Mary Hooper (email@example.com)
- East: Amy Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- London: Souad Abdellaoui (email@example.com)