NAG Champs Competitor InformationJanuary 2, 2017
Below you can find all documents and information for competitors, coaches or team managers involved with the Swim England Synchronised Swimming National Age Group Championships 2017.
The competition will take place on 25 – 26 November at GL1 Leisure Centre in Gloucester.
NAG Champs Entries
Entries opened on Wednesday 27 September and closed on Monday 23 October.
- Click here to download the Confirmation Pack. Please download and read this document if you are attending the event as a competitor or coach / chaperone / team manager.
- Click here to check all submitted entries.
- Click here to download the Entry Pack – this contains all entry information and dates as well as spectator information and full conditions for the event.
All clubs are also required to provide biographical information on their swimmers and teams, along with accurate details about the music and themes being used during routines.
Biographies will be used by commentators to provide interesting commentary to the spectators at the event. Please submit our Biography Form by 12 Noon on Monday 23 October.
If you have a question about entries to the Synchronised Swimming National Age Group Championships, please contact email@example.com.
Membership and Grade Level
All domestic swimmers wanting to enter the Championships must be listed as Swim England Category 2 members within the entry system.
Swimmers must also have achieved certain Figure Grades to be eligible for entry.
- Click here to check swimmer membership and grades achieved.
Download the Entry Pack for full details of how to change any details or ask any questions.
All coaches, team managers and chaperones wishing to be poolside for the Championships must have a valid accreditation.
- Click here to apply for your accreditation.