NAG Champs Tickets and Spectator InformationMay 1, 2018
The Swim England Synchronised Swimming National Age Group Championships features England’s top junior synchronised swimmers battling for the national titles at Gloucester’s GL1 Leisure Centre.
Here is some useful information for spectators planning to attend the weekend.
What is the address of the venue?
GL1 Leisure Centre
Where can I park?
The forecourt of GL1 is a no-parking drop off zone only. The GL1 car park has approximately 40 spaces and is pay and display with a charge of £4 for two and a half hour maximum stay.
Visitors taking part in the event are entitled to a £3 refund from GL1 reception on production of the ‘refund’ portion of the pay and display ticket within 10 minutes of purchasing.
There are alternative car parks in close proximity to GL1:
- On street metered parking is available locally (free after 6pm & on Sundays).
- Additional NCP car parks on Station Road (surface) and Bruton Way (Multi Storey).
- The Station Road car park at the rear of GL1 is pay and display and this car park benefits from Police CCTV security.
- The nearby Bruton Way multi storey car park offers all day parking at £3.50.
- Free car parks can also be found (43 spaces) in Sinope Street (behind ASDA), and on Vauxhall Road (42 spaces) behind the Olympus Theatre on Barton Street.
Can I take pictures?
Parents and carers of participants under the age of 18 who wish to take images are requested to focus on their own children as much as reasonably possible and to avoid including other children in images, particularly if those images are being shared with family and friends or through social media platforms.
Whilst it is acknowledged that parents/carers wish to celebrate the achievements of their own children when taking part in aquatic events, it should be recognised and respected that other parents/carers may not wish for their child’s image to be taken and shared in this way.
- Click here to download Swim England’s Filming and Photography Policy.
There is useful information about child welfare in the Wavepower document.
Who do I contact with a question about the event?
View all the relevant contacts of this event on our Contacts page.