National Champs Competitor InformationJanuary 3, 2017
Below you can find all documents and information for competitors, coaches or team managers involved with the ASA National Synchronised Swimming Championships 2017.
Entries opened on Monday 13 February and close at 12 Noon on Friday 12 March 2017.
How to enter the Champs
- Click here to download the Entry Pack – this contains all event information and dates as well as spectator information and full conditions for the event.
- Click here to enter the Championships.
- All clubs must provide biographical information on all athletes and teams. Click here to head to the Solo / Duet biog form. Click here to head to the Team / Combination biog form.
If you can’t find a swimmer’s name on the entry system, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Has a photo been uploaded?
Does the swimmer have a photo uploaded to their biog? Click here to check.
- Does your swimmer have the correct membership?
All swimmers must be Category 2 members. Click here to check.
- Does your swimmer have the correct skill level?
Swimmers must have achieved certain skill levels to compete. Click here to check.
Required skill levels and details of how to change photos or membership are outlined in the Entry Pack.
All coaches wishing to be poolside for the Championships must have a valid coach pass.
- Click here to apply for your pass.
The closing date for applying for a pass is 12 Noon on Wednesday 12 April.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about coach passes.