National Champs Competitor InformationJanuary 3, 2017
Below you can find all documents and information for competitors, coaches or team managers involved with the Swim England National Synchronised Swimming Championships 2017.
Entries and Confirmation
Entries closed at 12 Noon on Wednesday 22 March 2017.
- Click here to download the Entry Pack – this contains all event information and dates as well as spectator information and full conditions for the event.
- All clubs must provide biographical information on all athletes and teams. Click here to head to the Solo / Duet biog form. Click here to head to the Team / Combination biog form.
- Click here to download the Confirmation Pack – this contains all information for people competing or coaching at the Championships.
If you can’t find a swimmer’s name on the entry system, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Has a photo been uploaded?
Does the swimmer have a photo uploaded to their biog? Click here to check.
- Does your swimmer have the correct membership?
All swimmers must be Category 2 members. Click here to check.
- Does your swimmer have the correct skill level?
Swimmers must have achieved certain skill levels to compete. Click here to check.
Required skill levels and details of how to change photos or membership are outlined in the Entry Pack.
All coaches wishing to be poolside for the Championships must have a valid coach pass.
The closing date for applying for a pass was 12 Noon on Wednesday 12 April.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about coach passes.