National Champs Competitor InformationFebruary 1, 2018
Below you can find all documents and information for competitors, coaches or team managers involved with the Swim England Synchronised Swimming National Championships 2018.
Enter the Champs
Entries close at 12 Noon on Wednesday 21 March 2018.
- Download the Entry Pack – this contains all event information and dates as well as spectator information and full conditions for the event.
- Go to the Entry Page to submit your entry.
- All clubs must provide biographical information on all athletes and teams. Please fill in our Biography Form by 12 Noon on Wednesday 21 March.
International entrants are welcome to compete at the National Championships. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to find out how to enter.
If you can’t find a swimmer’s name on the entry system, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Has a photo been uploaded?
Does the swimmer have a photo uploaded to their biog? Click here to check.
- Does your swimmer have the correct membership?
All swimmers must be Category 2 members. Click here to check.
- Does your swimmer have the correct skill level?
Swimmers must have achieved certain skill levels to compete. Click here to check.
Required skill levels and details of how to change photos or membership are outlined in the Entry Pack.
All coaches, team managers and chaperones wishing to be poolside for national synchro events must have a valid poolside accreditation.
Go to our Poolside Accreditation page to find out how to apply for yours.