Synchro Summer Camps announced in Bath and YorkshireMay 5, 2017
Swim England-affiliated programmes in Bath and Yorkshire are offering synchronised swimming camps this summer.
Team Bath Synchro Club are based at the University of Bath and are offering residential or non-residential spaces at their summer camp from 18 – 21 August.
The Swim England North East region’s camp will be based the sports village at Queen Ethelburga’s Boarding School in York from 20 – 23 August.
Find out more about each camp below.
Team Bath Synchro Summer Camp
- Date: 18 – 21 August
- Venue: Sports Training Village, University of Bath
- Open to: Swimmers and coaches of all levels.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The focus of the four-day camp will be improving synchro techniques within figures and routines.
The camp will be coached by top European coaches and a current GB squad member, while there will be a surprise visit from some Olympic synchro swimmers.
Residential spaces include luxury en suite accommodation and are inclusive of all meals.
Swim North East Synchro Summer Camp
- Date: 20 – 23 August
- Venue: Sports Village, St Ethelburga’s School, York
- Open to: All synchro swimmers, although selections will be made if camp is oversubscribed
- Contact: email@example.com
There will also be specialist land training sessions, gym sessions focusing on core strength, and team-building activities.
Swimmers will board at St Ethelburga’s School and all food and accommodation will be included in the price.