NAG Champs Competitor Information12/07/2017
Below you can find all documents and information for competitors, coaches or team managers involved with the Swim England Water Polo National Age Group U17 & U19 Championships 2018.
Entries opened on Wednesday 13 December 2017 and close at Noon on Wednesday 24 January.
There will be no additional player window.
How to enter the Champs
Please use the following process to enter the Swim England Water Polo National Age Group U17 & U19 Championships 2018
- Click here to download the Entry Pack – this contains all entry information and dates as well as spectator information and full conditions for the event.
- Click here to view the schedule of events for the Championships. This includes preliminary and qualification rounds as well as the finals weekend and plate finals.
- Click here to enter your team. You will be able to select up to 30 names from a list of players registered with your club. There will be no additional player window but clubs are able to amend their teams up until the closing deadline without additional payment.
If you have a question about entries to the Water Polo National Age Group Championships, please contact email@example.com.
All players within the club must have up to date membership records to be listed within the entry system.
When you are selecting up to 30 players on your team, you will only be able to select from a list of players registered with your club on the system.
- Click here to check players registration and details.
Download the Entry Pack for full details of how to change any details or ask any questions.
All coaches, team managers and chaperones wishing to be poolside for the Championships must have a valid accreditation.
- Click here to apply for your accreditation.