Entries for the ASA National Age Group Water Polo U15 Championships 2016 opened on Saturday 3 September.
The dates for the Championships are Saturday 15 October for the boys’ competition and Sunday 16 October for the girls’ competition.
The competitions will be held at Manchester Aquatics Centre and formats will be confirmed depending on entry numbers.
Team entries will remain open until 12 noon on Friday 23 September, after which no late teams will be accepted.
Additional players, or changes to players, will be permitted during an ‘Additional Player Entry Window’.
This will be open between 12 noon on Saturday 24 September and 12 noon on Friday 7 October.
- Click here to head to the Information for Competitors page where you can download the Entry Pack and enter your team.
Important to check players’ details in advance
Entries use the ASA online membership system so it is vital that all players’ details are correct on the system.
For all prospective players, please check:
- The player is registered for your club
- The player has the correct age for the competition (born 2002 or since)
- The player does not have their data hidden
Changes to the membership system can take 48 hours to appear on the online system so it is important not to leave this until the last minute.
- Click here to download an information bulletin about entering the event.