Setting swimming.org as your homepage
Setting your home page as swimming.org means that everytime you click to open your browser, the first page it will open will be swimming.org. Read on to learn how to do it.
Setting the home page
When you first open your browser by double-clicking it will display a page called the home page. If you want to make it swimming.org then do the following:
- Find the ‘Tools’ button on the top right hand side of the browser.
- Click it and choose ‘Internet options’. A box will open.
- Type the https://www.swimming.org into the home page text box and then click the ‘OK’ button.
- When you open your browser it will now display www.swimming.org
- Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of the browser and then choose ‘Options’.
- When the box opens type https://www.swimming.org into the home page text box and then click ‘OK’.
- When you open your browser it will now display www.swimming.org as the home page.