This CPD has been developed with Swim England to help you prepare and deliver swimming lessons for adults. It covers the stages of the adult framework, motivations and barriers for adults when thinking about learning to swim, and how you can adapt the lesson to the individual needs.
This is a CIMSPA Endorsed CPD and you will gain 1 point for attending.
Who is the CPD designed for?
This CPD is aimed at SEQ Level 1 and Level 2 swimming teachers.
This is a 3 hour CPD and is delivered via Zoom.
During this session you will learn about:
- Motivations and barriers for adults when thinking about learning to swim
- Adult swimming opportunities available
- The stages of the Adult Swimming Framework
- How you can adapt lessons to suit the individual needs of adult swimmers
- Skills and strategies to meet swimmers goals
- How to Enrol:
- Click book on course or use the contact details below.
You must be at least 16 years of age at the start of the course.
Institute of Swimming
- 01509 640640