This CPD is designed to help Swimming Teachers, Assistants and Coaches how to identify and fix common faults and corrections for Butterfly. This interactive workshop will discuss top tips and corrective practices, allowing you to exchange experiences and ideas with your fellow Swimming Teachers.
Who is the course designed for?
This webinar is aimed at Swimming Teachers, Assistants and Coaches who would like further support and guidance on how to correct common faults in strokes.
This CPD is 2.5 hours long and will include a 1.5 hour interactive workshop and 1 hour pool time.
During this session, you will learn about:
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in a swimmer’s performance of Butterfly
- Identify different techniques that could be used to improve a swimmer’s performance of Butterfly
- Demonstrate knowledge of Butterfly beyond Swim England Swimming Teacher Qualification
- Discuss some of the latest techniques and ideas for improving and correcting Butterfly
- How to Enrol:
- Click book on course or use the contact details below.
You must be at least 16 years of age at the start of the course.
Institute of Swimming
- 01509 640640
Ponds Forge International Sports Centre