This CPD will give you an introduction to supporting swimmers with Long Term Health Conditions. Its engaging content will ensure you obtain up-to-date knowledge and aquatic adaptations around health conditions and the tools to help improve the overall experience of aquatic activity programmes.
The strength of this CPD lies in its co-production with health experts from Swim England’s Swimming and Health Commission group.
Who is the CPD designed for?
Swimming teachers and assistants, coaching staff, pool operators, swim coordinators, managers, link workers, parents & carers, active partnerships health champions, school teachers and volunteers.
This CPD will take 4 hours.
You will learn about:
- The nine condition categories
- Key implications for the long term health condition categories for aquatics activity
- Appropriate adaptations for the long term health condition categories for aquatics activity
- Where to access additional support and guidance
- The impact you could have on behaviour change
- How to Enrol:
- Please contact Half Fish for more information
- Learners must be at least 16 years of age
- 01254 433840