This CPD is designed to help swimming teachers learn how to teach water polo both within a Learn to Swim environment and in Swim England Aquatic Skills Framework Stages 8, 9, and 10. It covers the basic skills needed to play a game of water polo.
Who is the CPD for?
The CPD is aimed at SEQ Level 2 Swimming Teachers looking to develop their knowledge of how to teach water polo.
This 3 hour CPD is delivered face to face
During this session, you will learn about:
- What water polo is.
- Why you should introduce water polo in swimming lessons.
- The benefits of water polo.
- Health and safety in water polo.
- Water polo skills in the Swim England Learn to Swim Framework.
- The basic skills of water polo.
- Setting up a game.
- Signposting swimmers who want to continue with water polo.
- How to Enrol:
- Click book on course or use the contact details below.
You must be at least 16 years of age at the start of the course.
Institute of Swimming
- 01509 640640
Malvern Splash Leisure Complex