This seminar will equip you with the knowledge and understanding of how to plan and implement a comprehensive observation programme for your swim teaching team.
It also explores the key role mentoring plays in supporting the development, motivation and engagement of your swimming teachers.
The course includes:
- How to identify different ways and tools you can use to support swimming teachers.
- The skills, knowledge and attributes required for effective mentoring.
- How to plan, format and conduct an observation.
- Giving effective feedback to develop swimming teachers.
- Creating a personal development plan.
This CPD is aimed at swim school coordinators, swimming lesson programme leads or the equivalent.
- How to Enrol:
- Click book on course or use the contact details below.
You must be at least 16 years of age at the start of the course.
Institute of Swimming
- 01509 640640
Deighton Sports Arena
Deighton Sports Arena, Deighton Road