Observation and Mentoring for your Aquatic Workforce – Online
This seminar will equip you with the knowledge and understanding of how to plan and implement a comprehensive observation programme for your swim teaching team.
It also explores the key role mentoring plays in supporting the development, motivation and engagement of your swimming teachers.
The course includes:
- How to identify different ways and tools you can use to support swimming teachers.
- The skills, knowledge and attributes required for effective mentoring.
- How to plan, format and conduct an observation.
- Giving effective feedback to develop swimming teachers.
- Creating a personal development plan.
This CPD is aimed at swim school coordinators, swimming lesson programme leads or the equivalent.
This CPD will be certificated by IOS and will attract CIMSPA points for members.
- How to Enrol:
- Click book on course or use the contact details below.
You must be at least 16 years of age at the start of the course.
Institute of Swimming
- 01509 640640