This course covers everything you need to effectively maintain, correctly test and restore pool water so it is safe and pleasant to swim in. It is approved by the Pool Water Treatment Advisory Group (PWTAG). This means that our training is of the highest standard, meeting PWTAG guidelines which are widely viewed as best practice.
Who is the course designed for?
Anyone who is responsible for the day to day operation of a pool plant. This includes local authority employees, schools and private pool owners.
The course is delivered through a mixture of classroom activities and practical learning.
You will learn about:
- Maintaining pool hygiene
- Controlling chlorine and chemical levels
- Managing water supplies and water treatment
- Testing for pollution and parasite infection
- Maintaining pipes, circulation and filtration
- Promoting health and safety
- Balancing pH and alkalinity
- Diagnosing and testing pool water
- Making savings on heating, ventilation and energy
- How to Enrol:
- Click book on course or use the contact details below.
You must be at least 18 years of age at the start of the course.
Previous experience within a plant room is recommended.
Institute of Swimming
- 01509 640640
Center Parcs Woburn Forest