This CPD will be delivered online and is an introduction to Stages 8-10 swimming and your role within them. It will help you identify the key themes in Stages 8-10 and describe the key considerations for writing a set. The CPD will run from 13.00 to 17.00.
Who is the course designed for?
The CPD is for anyone and everyone, inclusive of educators, volunteers, officials, learners, teachers, coaches, athletes, and the general workforce from within and outside the leisure sector.
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Identify the key reasons for introducing Stages 8-10 swimming and your role within them.
- Identify the key themes in Stages 8-10
- Describe the key considerations for writing a set
- Identify key features of component parts of:
- Underwater phases and transitions
- Relay takeovers
- How to Enrol:
- For more information please contact Sally Baldwin
Survive & Save
- 02084 293905