Once qualified, you will be equipped with the skills to plan and evaluate a school swimming programme.
This course is where you complete theoretical elements of the course activities and checks on learning, prior to the practical workshops where you will get the opportunity to deliver a session. Your learning will take an approximately 8 hours.
Who is the course designed for?
This training programme has been specially developed to help school teachers, HLTA, volunteers in a school and PGCE students gain the right skills and knowledge to deliver quality school swimming lessons to meet national curriculum requirements.
This programme will help you to understand:
- How to Identify activities that will positively impact students learning
- Engage with pupils, helping them to progress
- Key Stages 1 and 2 programmes of study
- Health and safety considerations of organising and delivering a school swimming programme
- How swimming and water safety can be delivered to meet school swimming outcomes.
- How to Enrol:
- Click book on course or contact Water Safety Matters
You must be at least 18 years of age at the start of the course.
Water Safety Matters - Louise Johnson
- 07947 296466