This CPD is an introduction to the fundamentals of Synchronised Swimming. It is an ideal workshop to further develop the knowledge and understanding of basic sculling techniques, basic figures and basic routine practices in order to deliver fun and effective synchro sessions.
Who is the CPD for?
The CPD is aimed at SEQ Level 2 Swimming Teachers looking to deliver stages 8-10 Synchronised Swimming lessons.
This is a 6 hour CPD which consists of classroom learning and practical pool time to put into practice what you have learnt.
During this session, you will learn about:
- Fundamental elements of Synchronised Swimming
- Explanation of Stages 8/9/10 Synchronised swimming Programme and the resources available
- Introduction to Synchronised Swimming skills
- Introducing sequences to music
- How to Enrol:
- Click book on course or use the contact details below.
You must be at least 16 years of age at the start of the course.
This CPD provides 3 CIMSPA endorsed CPD points.
Institute of Swimming
- 01509 640640
Bletchley Leisure Centre