As an aspiring coach, this course will equip you with the knowledge and tools to actively support a Synchronised Swimming Coach in the delivery of a planned training session.
Who is the course designed for?
Anyone who wants to take the first step to become a Synchronised Swimming Coach or interested in supporting a coach in a club environment.
The course is delivered through a mixture of classroom activities and practical poolside learning. You will participate in at least three training sessions to gain hands on practical experience.
You will learn about:
- The role of the assistant coach
- The fundamentals of Synchronised Swimming
- How to safely prepare, support and conclude coached Synchronised Swimming sessions
- Basic and Synchronised Swimming specific coaching skills
- Coach and performer development
- Good practice in coaching ethics
- Health and safety
- How to Enrol:
- Click book on course or use the contact details below.
You must be at least 16 years of age at the start of the course.
Institute of Swimming
- 01509 640640
The Queen\'s Diamond Jubilee Centre
Bruce Williams Way