This course covers the skills needed to effectively plan, deliver, and evaluate a series of open water training sessions.
Who is the course designed for?
Anyone who is a Swim England Coach, Swimming Teacher or Triathlon Coach and who wants to become an independent open water coach.
The course is delivered through a mixture of online learning, classroom activities, and practical learning, both poolside and in an open water environment.
You will learn about:
- Principles of swimming in open water
- Safe and effective planning and preparation for open water swimming
- Innovative delivery of open water swimming sessions
- How to Enrol:
- Click book on course or use the contact details below.
You must be at least 17 years of age at the start of the course.
– Swim England Swimming Coach Certificate (or equivalent)
– 1st 4sport Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Triathlon (QCF)
– Swim England Level 2 Teaching & have experience of swimming in an open water environment
Institute of Swimming
- 01509 640640
Goldenstones Leisure Centre