The aim of this CPD is to provide individuals with the foundations of inclusivity to enable a change in mind set by adopting the social approach of inclusion to a range of environments. It is designed to be engaging throughout and ensures the individual obtains current up-to-date knowledge and tools to put inclusion into practice. The strength of this CPD lies in its co-production, using genuine case studies to illustrate how the social approach to inclusion has been applied successfully in a range of sports and environments. The CPD will run from 18.00 to 21.00
Who is the course designed for?
The CPD is for anyone and everyone, inclusive of educators, volunteers, officials, learners, teachers, coaches, athletes, and the general workforce from within and outside the leisure sector.
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Apply the social approach of inclusion
- Identify current and appropriate terminology
- Describe the importance of adaptation
- Identify where to access additional support and guidance
- How to Enrol:
- For more information please contact Sally Baldwin
Survive & Save
- 02084 293905