This CPD will be delivered at a venue in a face to face classroom
This workshop will raise your awareness of signs of abuse, and give you the tools and confidence you need to deal with any issues sensitively, appropriately and effectively should the need ever arise.
Who is the course designed for?
Anyone working with children both in a swimming teaching and coaching environment.
Completing this course will support club SwimMark submissions and is an integral part of Swim England’s Stronger Affiliation process.
Swim England’s Safeguarding CPD is bespoke and reflects the needs of a pool environment. The course will help you to understand:
- What child safeguarding and child protection means
- Key government legislation in relation to safeguarding and protecting children
- Swim England’s safeguarding policies and procedures
- The types, signs and symptoms of child abuse
- How to respond to possible signs of child abuse and take appropriate action if concerns arise.
- How to Enrol:
- Click book on course or use the contact details below.
You must be at least 18 years of age at the start of the course.
Institute of Swimming
- 01509 640640
Grantham Meres Leisure Centre