Once qualified, you will be equipped with the skills to plan and evaluate a school swimming programme.
Who is the course designed for?
This training programme has been specially developed to help school teachers, HLTA, volunteers in a school and PGCE students gain the right skills and knowledge to deliver quality school swimming lessons to meet national curriculum requirements.
This programme will help you to understand:
- How to Identify activities that will positively impact students learning
- Engage with pupils, helping them to progress
- Key Stage 2 programme of study
- Health and safety considerations of organising and delivering a school swimming programme
- How swimming and water safety can be delivered to meet school swimming outcomes.
- How to Enrol:
- To book onto the programme or for further information please contact Sharon Evans
You must be at least 18 years of age at the start of the course.
BSSP Aylesbury High School - Sharon Evans