Once qualified, you will be equipped with the skills to plan and evaluate a school swimming programme.
Who is the course designed for?
This training programme has been specially developed to help school teachers, HLTA, volunteers in a school and PGCE students gain the right skills and knowledge to deliver quality school swimming lessons to meet national curriculum requirements.
This programme will help you to understand:
- How to Identify activities that will positively impact students learning
- Engage with pupils, helping them to progress
- Key Stage 2 programme of study
- Health and safety considerations of organising and delivering a school swimming programme
- How swimming and water safety can be delivered to meet school swimming outcomes.
- How to Enrol:
- To book onto the programme or for further information please contact David Bullen
You must be at least 18 years of age at the start of the course.
Durham County Council - David Bullen
9 Enterprise Way