Swim England East Midlands is hosting a Team Manager Module Two workshop this April and we hope that you can all attend!
This workshop aims to equip a TM to effectively manage a team staying overnight or travelling abroad. The workshop is designed to achieve the following five objectives:
- To build on TM learning from Module 1 and share experiences.
- To raise awareness of key areas in being a safe and effective TM when staying away from home and travelling abroad.
- To identify likely problems and challenges.
- To understand the value of risk assessments.
- To be aware of where further help, guidance and support is available.
Please note that there is no charge for this course.
- ASA Accredited:
- How to Enrol:
- To book onto the course, please use the booking button!
You must have completed Team Manager Module 1 before attending Module 2.
3 Oakwood Drive