Advanced Swimming Teacher - Level 2
- Hamilton Aquatics Swimming Training LLC
- Job Type:
- Working Hours:
- Full time
- United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
- Closing Date:
- 28th February 2019
- Job Reference
Hamilton Aquatics is looking for an enthusiastic swimming teacher and coach based in Dubai. The role is split between our learn to swim programme and club pathway. The role is perfect for a swimming teacher who is eager to further develop as a coach with the chance to progress into a full-time coach in the future.
Requirements for the role:
- UKCC Level 2 Teacher of Aquatics (or equivalent)
- Swim England Assistant Swimming Coach qualification is desirable but essential (or equivalent)
- Experience with coaching within a club setting
- Experience within in a curriculum setting
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in a customer facing environment, able to respond appropriately & professionally to everyone you interact with in all manners, including face to face, over the phone & via email correspondence.
- Have a valid international driving license
- An up to date Lifeguard qualification is desirable but not essential
The position is full time with a 2-year contract which is renewable.
The responsibilities of the role will include, but not limited to:
- delivering swimming lessons in the extra-curricular programme in line with the schools swimming curriculum
- providing the school with technical advice and support where required
- planning swimming lessons using the Hamilton Aquatics scheme of work
- delivering swimming lessons of all ages and abilities
- recording swimming achievements
- attending lesson enquiries and taking payments from customers.
The total package, including all allowances, will be in the region of £30k to £32k (exchange rate and location dependent). The job also includes medical insurance, a paid air ticket to your home country once a year and a chance for a career.
How to apply
If you are ready for this exciting challenge, please send your application via the apply button below, quoting reference BS_ASTJan19.
Please include your covering letter, your CV along with copies of your UKCC Level 2 Teacher of Aquatics (or equivalent) Certificate, Lifeguard Qualification plus any current DBS.