Digital Marketing and CRM Officer
- Swim England
- Contract Type:
- No minimum/required qualifications
- Working Hours:
- Full time
- Up to £26,240 per annum (depending upon exprience)
- Closing Date:
- 18th August 2020 23:59
- Job Reference:
- Digital Marketing and CRM Officer
Swim England is seeking a Digital Marketing and CRM Officer to join our Marketing and Communications team on a permanent basis.
Swim England is the national governing body for swimming in England.
We help people learn how to swim, enjoy the water, and compete in our sports of swimming, diving, water polo and synchronised swimming.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing and CRM Officer to join our Marketing and Communications team on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity working within the Marketing and Communications team responsible for driving the development of a data-lead approach to digital marketing for Swim England, its subsidiaries and affiliates based on member needs and organisational objectives.
Reporting to the Head of Campaigns and eCRM, you will be responsible for planning, building and delivering data-driven customer journeys to support membership and commercial customer acquisition, engagement and retention amongst Swim England’s key audience groups.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience of planning, building and optimising automated customer journeys using a CRM or eCRM platform.
- Demonstrable experience of working with customer databases to unlock the potential of data to drive marketing and commercial strategies.
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practise, with a focus on email and social media.
- Excellent attention to detail and project management skills.
- Be highly motivated and have a pro-active approach to working.
Find out more about at it’s like to work with us and the Swim England family: https://www.swimming.org/swimengland/working-at-swim-england/
So if you feel you have the suitable skills and attributes for this position then we would like to hear from you.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are committed to inclusion and embrace the spirit of all equalities legislation. Where possible we will always make reasonable adjustments for accessibility to anyone who requires it.
Please be advised that we cannot offer visa sponsorship and that you must have right to work status to apply or be considered for this role. If you are a non UK/EU National, you must have an appropriate working Visa to undertake employment.
Closing date: Tuesday 18 August
Applications after this time will not be considered
Interview date: Tuesday 25 August
How to apply
To apply for this role please:
- Click the apply button to complete our application statement.
- Send your CV and cover letter, outlining the skills and experience you can bring to this role referring to the advert, person specification and job description, to the email address given on the application statement.
This should include any personal interests and unpaid activities. Include as much detail as possible to support your application, we receive hundreds of applications so make yours stand out! (We would recommend at least 300 words.)
Applications received without all elements above will not be considered for shortlisting.
Closing date as above.
- Contact phone
- 01509 640119