Digital Product Manager
- Swim England
- Contract Type:
- Degree or equivalent
- Working Hours:
- Full time
- £33,259 - £35,736 per annum (dependent upon experience)
- Closing Date:
- 23rd August 2020 23:59
- Job Reference:
- Digital Product Manager
Swim England is seeking Digital Product Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Swim England is the national governing body for swimming in England.
We help people learn how to swim, enjoy the water, and compete in our sports of swimming, diving, water polo and synchronised swimming.
We are seeking a Digital Product Manager to join our Marketing and Communications Directorate on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to drive the creation, development and improvement of the digital products and services used or offered by Swim England, its subsidiaries and affiliates based on member needs and organisational objectives.
Reporting to the Head of Membership Development, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing the suite of digital products, mobile apps, as well as new digital product offerings to meet business and customer needs with a particular focus on the acquisition and retention of members and customers. The post holder will also be responsible for managing a small team.
The successful candidate must:
- Have at least three years working in a digital product environment with budget responsibility
- Demonstrable experience of managing and delivering complex website design and build projects on time and to budget
- Experience of growing digital revenue streams and generating ROI
- A collaborative approach to working but capable of making decisions and owning those decisions
- Knowledge of User Experience and Usability and be able to apply it to the product development process
- A proven ability to lead and motivate a team, set objects and manage performance
Find out more about at it’s like to work with us and the Swim England family: https://www.swimming.org/swimengland/working-at-swim-england/
So if you feel you have the suitable skills and attributes for this position then we would like to hear from you.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are committed to inclusion and embrace the spirit of all equalities legislation. Where possible we will always make reasonable adjustments for accessibility to anyone who requires it.
Please be advised that we cannot offer visa sponsorship and that you must have right to work status to apply or be considered for this role. If you are a non UK/EU National, you must have an appropriate working Visa to undertake employment.
Closing date: Sunday 23 August (midnight)
Applications after this time will not be considered
Interview date: 02 September 2020
How to apply
To apply for this role please:
- Click the apply button to complete our application statement.
- Send your CV and cover letter, outlining the skills and experience you can bring to this role referring to the advert, person specification and job description, to the email address given on the application statement.
This should include any personal interests and unpaid activities. Include as much detail as possible to support your application, we receive hundreds of applications so make yours stand out! (We would recommend at least 300 words.)
Applications received without all elements above will not be considered for shortlisting.
Closing date as above.
- Contact phone
- 01509 640119