Head Coach: Synchronised Swimming - Level 2
- Hamilton Aquatics Swimming Training LLC
- Job Type:
- Working Hours:
- Full time
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- IRO £32,000 - £34,000 plus benefits
- Closing Date:
- 15th June 2019
- Job Reference
Hamilton Aquatics Swimming Training is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and highly motivated, Synchronised Swimming Head Coach, qualified to Level 2, to join our team. This position will be based in Dubai, UAE.
We are looking for a coach who can motivate and inspire all swimmers. If you are looking to make a career in coaching synchronised swimming, this might be the right job for you.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience coaching with age group and competitive swimmers
- High level of technical knowledge and understanding of Synchronised Swimming or have equivalent qualifications
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in a customer facing environment to be able to respond appropriately and professionally to everyone you interact with in all manners, including face to face, over the phone & via email correspondence
- Communicate and work effectively to build strong relationships with swimmer, parents and coaches
- An up to date Lifeguard qualification is required
- Must have a valid driving license
The position is full time with a 2-year contract, which is renewable.
The total package, including all allowances, will be in the region of £32000 - £34000 (exchange rate and location dependent) plus benefits. The job also includes local medical insurance and a paid air ticket to your home country once a year.
How to apply
If you are ready for this exciting challenge, please send your application via the button below. Please include your covering letter, your CV and any relevant qualifications.