Head Swimming Coach
- Pool Academy Aquatics Dubai
- Contract Type:
- Water Safety: RLSS National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ)
- Coaching Swimming: Level 3 Award or Senior Swimming Coach Certificate
- Coaching Swimming: Level 2 Award or Swimming Coach Certificate
- Working Hours:
- Full time
- £30 000 to £38 000 (exchange rate dependant)
- Closing Date:
- 30th January 2020 23:59
- Job Reference:
Pool Academy Aquatics Dubai is looking for a seasoned candidate with head swim coaching experience to join our team as head swimming coach. The successful candidate will start at the beginning February 2020 and be based in Dubai and around the UAE. If you are looking to make a career in swimming coaching, this might be the right job for you.
Apply now to join our growing and successful company!
Following a successful application, you will be invited for a Skype interview, with an interview schedule being emailed to you in advance.
Requirements for the role:
- UKCC/ ASA Level 2 or Level 3 Award in Coaching Swimming (or equivalent) qualification
- Experience with teaching and coaching adults and children to swim
- Experience with teaching/ coaching special needs
- Experience within a club setting
- Experience of coaching National and International Swim Teams
- Experience of coaching High Performance Athletes
- Experience within a curriculum setting
- Must be able to manage coaches and coaching program
- Must have experience using the Hytek System
- Must be able to plan Micro and Meso Cycle Programs
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in a customer facing environment, able to respond appropriately and professionally to everyone you interact with in all manners, including face to face experiences
- Have a valid driving license
- An up to date lifeguard qualification is desirable but not essential
The total package, including all allowances, will be in the region of £30 000 to £38 000 (qualification and experience dependant). The job also includes medical insurance and a chance at a career.
The responsibilities of the role will include, but not limited to:
- delivering swimming lessons/ training sessions in the club program and extra-curricular programme in line with the school/ clubs swimming curriculum,
- providing the club with technical advice and support where required
- planning swimming lessons using the Pool Academy Aquatics scheme of work
- delivering swimming lessons of all ages and abilities and recording swimming achievements.
How to apply
If you are ready for this exciting challenge, please click the apply button below to submit your application. Please include your covering letter, your CV along with copies of your UKCC/ ASA Level 2 or Level 3 Award in Coaching Swimming (or equivalent) Certificate, Lifeguard Qualification plus any current DBS.
- Contact phone