Learn to Swim Manager
- Fit Republik
- Contract Type:
- Teaching Swimming: Level 2 Teaching Swimming Qualification or Level 2 Award in Teaching Aquatics
- Working Hours:
- Full time
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 37000 USD to 41000 USD
- Closing Date:
- 23rd November 2019 23:59
Fit Republik is looking for an experienced Learn to Swim (LTS) Program Manager to lead and develop our thriving learn to swim program in an exciting Sports facility in Dubai.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan the learn to swim scheme of work,
- Structure the lessons which will be delivered by all coaches
- Ensure our LTS coaches are adhering to the developed scheme of work
- Report on the progression of all children in the program
- Liaise with other departmental stakeholders (Sales, CRM etc.) team, CRM to ensure good communications with members of the LTS program
- Deliver and achieve monthly personal training targets
- Ensure all professional certifications are current and up-to-date
- Provide on-going training and development to Squad coaches
Required Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Min 3 years’ experience in Learn to Swim levels from Babies and Toddlers and Children up to 8 years old.
- Ability to interact effectively with diverse groups of people in a variety of situations
- High level of emotional maturity
- Positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to use independent judgment when required
- ASCA Level 2 certified or equivalent
- Personal Training Level 3 Certification is a plus
Salary is aligned with experience and qualifications
There will be a commission scheme applicable over and above the standard salary.
How to apply
Please click the apply button to be redirected to Fit Republik's recruitment website and apply online.