Learn to Swim Manager - South
- Swim England
- Job Type:
- Working Hours:
- Full time
- £32,021 per annum with company car
- Closing Date:
- 26th March 2019
- Job Reference
Swim England, based in Loughborough, is seeking a Learn to Swim Manager to join our team in the South region on a permanent basis.
Swim England is the national governing body for swimming in England. We help people learn how to swim, enjoy the water, and compete in our sports of swimming, diving, water polo and synchronised swimming.
This is an exciting opportunity working within the Learn to Swim Department as part of a fun and dynamic team. You will be responsible for supporting Learn to Swim providers to deliver high quality programmes, leading to an increase in the number of children and adults learning to swim.
Reporting to the Head of Learn to Swim, you will be responsible for working on a consultative basis with customers to improve and increase the Learn to Swim activity at their sites, analyising data from their programmes to work in cohesion to optimise opportunities for increased income and increased participation. You will also use your technical learn to swim knowledge to contribute to producing resources.
The successful candidate must:
- Have a clear understanding of the Swim England Award Scheme and the Learn to Swim Pathway
- Have a demonstrable ability to form relationships with a variety of external partners
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to influence key partners
- Have good project management skills
- Be flexible and have the ability to travel across the region and to our Loughborough Head office for stakeholder meetings
Find out more about us – the Swim England family - and what we do via the links above.
So if you feel you have the suitable skills and attributes for this position then we would like to hear from you.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are committed to inclusion and embrace the spirit of all equalities legislation. Where possible we will always make reasonable adjustments for accessibility to anyone who requires it.
Please be advised that we cannot offer visa sponsorship and that you must have right to work status to apply or be considered for this role. If you are a non UK/EU National, you must have an appropriate working Visa to undertake employment.
Closing date: as above. Applications after this time will not be considered
Interview date: 5th April 2019
How to apply
To apply for this role please:
- click here to complete our suitability statement via Survey Monkey.
- Send your CV and cover letter outlining the skills and experience you can bring to this role referring to the advert, person specification and job description to the email address below.
This should include any personal interests and unpaid activities. Include as much detail as possible to support your application, we receive hundreds of applications so make yours stand out! (We would recommend at least 300 words.)
Applications received without all elements above, or received after the closing date, will not be considered for shortlisting.
- Contact email