Performance Swimming Coach
- OAKS Swimming Training LLC
- Job Type:
- Qualifications Required:
- Coaching Swimming: Level 2 Award or Swimming Coach Certificate
- Working Hours:
- Full time
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Circa £30k, depending on exchange rate
- Closing Date:
- 12th July 2019
- Job Reference:
- Development Coach
OAKS Swimming Club located in Dubai UAE, is a new exciting club opened in 2017 by owner and Head Coach Monir Kassem. Currently Oaks has over 200 swimmers in Learn to Swim and Squads, and in Oaks first year coached a number of swimmers to National qualifications. Oaks is a professional competitive swimming club, however prides itself on a passionate, experienced, fun coaching and teaching team offering each individual a programme to reach their goal.
We are seeking a positive, fun, passionate and hard working individual to join team. The candidate will coach an exciting team of swimmers through the development pathways into our Performance squads. The candidate will be working closely with the Head Coach, however, will have responsibilities in building the programme.
The role is a full-time position. Responsibilities, in addition to coaching, will include:
- Excellent organisation and Communication skills
- Be responsible for communicating with parents and swimmers within the club
- Managing Database and Squad numbers in the programme
- Coaching the Development and Performance B squads
- Coaching the school squads and being involved in the school programme
- Attend all competitions
- Session and season programme planning
- Running holiday camps and stroke clinics
- Marketing and promoting the company through catchment areas in Dubai and social media
- Reporting to and working alongside the Head Coach
- Working with Learn to Swim teachers to make sure a smooth transition in to our squad programme.
Applicants will need prior experience with a proven track record and also have an ASA Level 2 coaching qualification or equivalent. This will be a 2 year, renewable contract of 30k (depending on the exchange rate) inclusive of expenses.
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter via the apply button below.
- Contact phone