Recruitment Academy and Funding Officer
- Swim England
- Contract Type:
- No minimum/required qualifications
- Working Hours:
- Full time
- Salary: £26,790 per Annum (FTE)
- Closing Date:
- 4th August 2021 23:59
- Job Reference:
We are looking to recruit a Recruitment Academy and Funding Officer on a Full Time, Permanent basis.
Hours of work: 35 hours per week (working pattern to be agreed).
Location: Home based with national trvel only when essential.
Swim England is striving to create a happier, healthier and more successful nation through swimming and aquatic activity. We strive to inspire everyone to enjoy the water in the way that suits them. As the recognised national governing body for swimming, artistic swimming, diving and water polo in England, we help people learn how to swim, enjoy the water safely, and compete in all our sports. Swim England is an incorporated organization with charitable status.
The Institute of Swimming work in conjunction with Swim England as a subsidiary, and exist for the good of the sport; developing the best aquatic professionals is our priority. We are the largest provider of Swim England qualifications and aquatics courses and we train over 60 per cent of all swimming teachers in the UK.
We are seeking a Recruitment Academy and Funding Officer to join our team on a full-time, permanent basis. Where possible flexible working or job share requests will be considered.
This is an exciting opportunity working within the Swim England Business Engagement Team, working alongside the Institute of Swimming to deliver their products and services. This is a standalone position supported by the wider team, where the post holder will be responsible for the effective coordination, delivery and administration of the Recruitment Academy and funded programmes from beginning to end.
Reporting to the Head of Business Engagement, you will be responsible for ensuring that all aspects of programme recruitment and administration are completed accurately and in a timely manner and attend recruitment fairs and/or industry events where required to maximise opportunities to recruit learners and showcase the Institute of Swimming. For more details, download the full Job Description and Person Specification.
The successful candidate must:
- Possess excellent customer service skills, via email, telephone and face to face.
- Possess excellent organization and prioritisation skills with the ability to manage a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Possess demonstrable experience of coordinating recruitment campaigns and carrying out related administration.
- Have experience of end to end project administration.
- Be willing and able to travel to other office locations to conduct interviews, infrequently but as and when required.
Find out more about at it’s like to work with us and the Swim England family via the links above.
So if you feel you have the suitable skills and attributes for this position then we would like to hear from you.
This organization is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are committed to inclusion and embrace the spirit of all equalities legislation. Where possible we will always make reasonable adjustments for accessibility to anyone who requires it.
Please be advised that we cannot offer visa sponsorship and that you must have right to work in the UK to apply or be considered for this role. If you are a non UK/EU National, you must have an appropriate working Visa to undertake employment. You must also be working within the UK to apply or be considered for this role, due to the public liability insurance Swim England holds.
Closing date: As above.
How to apply
To apply for this role please:
- Click the apply button to complete our application statement.
- Send your CV and cover letter, outlining the skills and experience you can bring to this role referring to the advert, person specification and job description, to the email address given on the application statement.