Senior Marketing Project Manager
- Swim England
- Contract Type:
- Fixed-term contract
- No minimum/required qualifications
- Working Hours:
- Full time
- £32,021 to £34,497
- Closing Date:
- 25th July 2019 22:59
- Job Reference:
Swim England, based in Loughborough, is seeking a Senior Marketing Project Manager join our team.
Hours are 35 hours per week (full time) and the role is for maternity cover (9 months). The role is based at Sport Park, Loughborough.
Swim England is the national governing body for swimming in England. We ensure that people learn how to swim, enjoy the water, and compete in our sports of swimming, diving, water polo and synchronised swimming.
Do you have proven experience of developing and delivering highly successfully partnership programmes and national marketing campaigns? Do you want an opportunity to work in partnership with one of the biggest brands to encourage families across the nation to get active and live a healthier lifestyle?
This is a really exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Project Manager to lead the development, delivery and growth of the national partnership programmes and campaigns for Swim England.
This includes the Disney Inspired Family Fun programme which launched at more than 250 pools across the UK in June 2019. The programme kick-started with family fun activities inspired by Toy Story 4 and will see two subsequent releases over the next 12 months.
The role requires strong organisational skills, incredible attention to detail, exceptional communication skills and passion for executing effectively.
- Have previously developed and delivered successful partnership programmes and marketing campaigns
- Be experienced in successfully building and managing multiple stakeholder relationships
- Have the ability to deliver against KPIs, implement key learnings and demonstrate continued growth for maximum impact
- Have the ability to prepare business cases for change and are able to bring stakeholders along on the journey
- Have the ability to plan for the long term vision whilst delivering short term tactical activity
- Be a motivated self-starter, efficient, organised and have a high attention to detail
Find out more about us – the Swim England family - and what we do, via the links above.
If you feel you have the suitable skills and attributes for this position we would like to hear from you.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are committed to inclusion and we embrace the spirit of all equalities legislation. Where possible we will always make reasonable adjustments for accessibility to anyone who requires it. We also pride ourselves on being a flexible employer.
Please be advised that we cannot offer visa sponsorship and that you must have right to work status to apply or be considered for this role. If you are a non UK/EU National, you must have an appropriate working Visa to undertake employment.
How to apply
To apply for this role please:
- Click the apply button below to complete our Application statement.
- Send your CV and cover letter outlining the skills and experience you can bring to this role referring to the advert, person specification and job description to the email address shown on the Application statement.
This should include any personal interests and unpaid activities. Include as much detail as possible to support your application, we receive hundreds of applications so make yours stand out! (We would recommend at least 300 words.)
Applications received without the above will not be considered for shortlisting.
Applications after the closing date will not be considered
First Interview date: Tuesday 30 July or Wednesday 31 July
Second Interview date: Wednesday 7 August
Start date: Monday 16 September
- Contact phone