Site Manager - ASA Level 2 qualified
- OAKS Swimming Training LLC
- Job Type:
- Working Hours:
- Full time
- Dubai UAE, United Arab Emirates
- £25k - £26k total package (Tax free and depending on exchange)
- Closing Date:
- 15th February 2019
- Job Reference
OAKS Swimming Club located in Dubai UAE is seeking a positive, fun, passionate and hardworking individual to site manage our learn to swim programme. The successful candidate must be female and hold a Level 2 Teaching Aquatics qualification, with excellent organisation and communication skills. They must be available to start in February 2019.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced swimming teacher who is looking for a fun and rewarding challenge to join our new fast growing programme. The successful candidate must be level 2 qualified in Teaching Aquatics with excellent organisation and communication skills
OAKS Swimming Club is a new exciting club opened in September 2017 by owner and Head Coach Monir Kassem. Currently Oaks has just over 200 swimmers in it’s programme ranging from Learn to Swim, Squads and Masters. In Oaks’ first year we have coached a number of swimmers to National qualifications. OAKS is a Competitive swimming club, however prides itself on a passionate, experienced, fun coaching and teaching team.
The candidate will be working closely with the coaches, however will be responsible for the growth and development of the learn to swim programme.
The role is a full-time position. Responsibilities, in addition to teaching will include:
- Managing the timetable, database, registers
- Taking bookings, organising timetables
- Be responsible for communicating with parents and swimmers within the club
- Running ECA programme at the school
- Running extra holiday camps and stroke clinics
- Marketing and promoting the company through catchment areas in Dubai
- Work alongside the Coaches in planning and developing the programme
- Talent spotting kids to move in to the squad programme.
Applicants will need prior experience teaching swimmers at all age groups and across all levels. The applicant will also have an ASA Level 2 coaching qualification or equivalent and will be on a two year renewable contract at approximately 26k (depending on the exchange rate).
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to Monir via the email address below.